98ECF929-9C79-48CE-9117-02A83674C26F_edi

ABOUT US

In the spring of 1946, the following men of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. petitioned the 1st District and International Headquarters for a Graduate Chapter to be established in Hartford, CT. As a result from the efforts of John Bell, Arthur Johnson, Earl Costin, Tom Nixon, George Goodman, Orice Smith, Vascoe Hale, Fred Warden, Donald Harris, Sr., John West, Dr. Alan, Jackson and Alvin Wood, the Tau Iota Chapter was established in Hartford, CT, on June 28, 1946.